new review of genesis moving team

Reviews Posted to the Review Verification System will show up here! Add yours!
JERSEYMIKE1970

new review of genesis moving team

Postby JERSEYMIKE1970 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:15 pm

OH MY GOD! THIS COMPANY HAS NO PUC NUMBER TO DO LOCAL MOVING JOBS. ITS A STRAIGHT UP SCAM.NOT LISTED ON THE BBB OR WITH THE PUC. DONT BELIEVE THOSE PRETTY SHIRTS, CONTRACTS OR WRAPPED TRUCKS. I LOOKED THEM UP AND AFTER ALL THE STUFF THEY MESSED UP AND DANIEL HOLLERED AT ME LIKE I WAS WRONG. MY MOM IS A SENIOR AND HE TREATED HER LIKE A PIECE OF SHIT.
DANIEL ARROYO AND LESLIE NIVERO ARE THE OWNERS (CORPORATION)11931 CEDARVALE STREET, NORWALK, CALIFORNIA 90650/ 14022 BELLFLOWER BOULEVARD, APT B, BELLFLOWER, CA 90706. PHONE: . I DON\'T KNOW IF ANYTHING IS MISSING BUT A LOT IS BROKEN OR DAMAGED. HE GETS MAD EASY AND THREATENS TO JUST LEAVE YOUR STUFF OUTSIDE. JUST DUMP IT OUT OF THE TRUCK. ONE OF HIS WORKERS KEPT HANGING AROUND A LARGE DISH OF CHANGE WE KEPT IN A BACK BEDROOM. MYSTERIOUSLY, CHANGE CAME UP MISSING AND ABOUT $100 I HAD STASHED IN THE ROOM TO SEE IF IT WOULD BE RETURNED. HIS WORKERS ARE VERY DISHONEST AND THEY DO STEAL. DANIEL KEPT DISTRACTING ME TO OTHER PARTS OF THE HOUSE WHILE HIS WORKERS DID WHATEVER THEY WERE DOING. HE HAS A FOUL TEMPER AND CURSES A LOT. I JUST LET IT GO SO THEY COULD JUST GET THE JOB DONE AND OVER. I WILL NEVER USE THAT COMPANY AGAIN. NEVER EVER. BE CAREFUL IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE NOT LICENSED. BE CAREFUL

Return to “Reviews”